Fundraisers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

This upcoming year!!

As we celebrated the New Year, so many thoughts ran through my mind, mostly will our child be with us this next year and I am believing that he or she will be here celebrating with us.  We can not wait, but know God's timing is always perfect even when it doesn't fit in with our plan. :)  I could not imagine going through this time in our life or any other's without our Lord leading and guiding us- I just don't know how people do it that do not have faith in Him???  I look forward to this year because each new year that comes is another year we have to strive to do better, be better and enjoy this time/moment in our lives.  Each day is a blessing, even though some don't always feel like it, but even those days are probably even more of a blessing because we made it through!

 This year we will be making a move to Texas and at some point be bringing our child home and although I get anxious with all the timing of everything all I have to do is pray and I find comfort in God's plan and know that even if it doesn't seem right to me-it is always just the way He planned it for us!  The scripture that I am continuing to find comfort in is:   For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11 NIV    This scripture pops into my head several times a day and has been for the past month and I find comfort in- I feel God is putting this on my heart so I know that He is there and that He is in control of everything and with that I find much comfort and I pray you do as well!  I pray that this year will bring lots of growth in the areas each of us needs it.  May God bless you this year and may everything we do bring Him the glory!  Here is to 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment